Baseball Jersey Display Cases Show Off Your Team
Large or small, golden oak, glossy black, natural oak, aspen, cherry, glossy walnut or acrylic, our baseball jersey display cases are all made with best materials and finest craftsmanship to showcase your autographed football, hockey, basketball, NASCAR or baseball jersey. Display cases are what we do, and if you need a custom size, we can assist there as well.
Order the specially sized hanger here too: It’s broader than the standard hanger and works well in our cases. You’ll also find lots of tips for hanging to get the best effect for your sports jersey display. Give us a call at 269-659-1093 with questions.
Baseball Bat Display Case Options
We can custom design and build of all kinds of display cases at Pennzoni Display Company. We are your best source for a quality baseball bat display case. Based in Sturgis, Michigan, this family owned business operates along the strictest standards for production and then we pass that quality on to the customer. Features of every Pennzoni baseball bat display case:
- Smart mounting hardware to make flexible installation a snap
- Quality materials: acrylic, hardwoods, hardware
- Custom options: whatever you see here, we can custom build a variation of it to your specifications
- Display case back options: mirror or black many cases
- Wood-acrylic cases are available in natural oak, glossy black or cherry finish
- Combo cases are available too: display baseball cards with your bats or if you love hockey too, display puck and bat together
Whether you plan to display ten standard sized bats or one autographed mini baseball bat, you’ll find your case here.
Looking for some assistance with your order? Try the chat service located to the right od the site or contact us using the toll free number 1-800-206-6852. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to help you find/order what you need. And if you are in the market for a custom-built display case, we’re your best resource. Just take a moment to scan the Custom Cases gallery here and then contact us to let us know what you want.